Any reference to “You” or “Your” shall mean either:
- the business entity who has subscribed to our Website for the purpose of availing our Services offered or
- the end User(s) of such business entities who have availed of our Services or purchased a product/the goods from such business entities (“User”), as per context
- The Basics
In order to access www.insightheroes.co or avail any of our Services, you may need to register with us through the signup process, depending on the nature of your access or the type of Services availed and then login via the User Account (the “Account”).
- Personal Information
- You undertake that you shall be solely responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the Personal Information that you share with us.
- When you participate in any interactive features on our Website such as surveys, contests, promotions, activities, events, request customer support, communicate with us via third party social media sites or otherwise, contact us regarding any information related to any purchases you make of goods and/or services offered or any other transaction that you enter through our Website, please note that we collect the data you submit for such participations. Such data shall not be treated as Personal Information and we shall have the right to use the same as per our requirements.
- Non-Personal Information
- Insight Heroes collects your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address to track and aggregate non-personal information. Non-personal information may include the browser name, data logs, the type of electronic device, and technical information you use to connect to our Website, this includes but is not limited to, the Operating System, Internet service provider, and other similar information, including non-personal information of third parties.
- Use of Personal Information
- Insight Heroes shall use Personal Information in the following cases:
- to provide Services
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to Services
- to improve Services
- to assist with technical difficulties that may arise in relation to your use and access of our Website
- for internal record keeping
- to comply with our legal or statutory obligations
- to contact you about important promotional emails about special offers or other important information about your Account or the Website
- to contact you for market research purposes or
- for general management and reporting purposes.
- For any of the above cases, we shall reach out to you via email, phone, or postal services.
- Cookies are small encrypted files that the Website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. Thus, enabling the Website to recognise your browser, capture, and remember certain information. Insight Heroes may use “cookies” on the Website to provide the best possible experience to the User.
- Insight Heroes does not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease, or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, except when required by law. Notwithstanding anything provided, we may disclose Personal Information in the following cases:
- Users and Business: We share Personal Information of Users with business entities for integrating their User Account.
- Banks and Firms: We may share Personal Information with banks, audit firms, governmental authorities, payment gateways, payment processors, payment aggregators in relation to the Services provided herein or internal business purposes under confidentiality obligations towards the same. We may provide Personal Information to our advisors and consultants for billing, business, legal, and taxation purposes.
- Affiliates: We may provide Personal Information we collect to our affiliates. For example, we may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates in order to respond to requests from business entities for information on our Services.
- Service Providers: We may use certain trusted third party and individuals to help us provide, analyse, and improve Services or provide marketing, development, advisory, consulting, data storage, payment processing, data analytics, business intelligence activities, and other features related to our Services or managing Services on our behalf.
- Merger or Acquisition/Joint Venture: We transfer Personal Information if we enter into any joint venture agreement with any third party or if we are acquired by/we acquire or merge with another entity or transfer a part of our business, including the Website to a third party. Any third party or resultant entity that receives Personal Information pursuant to a merger, demerger, or business transfer shall have the right to continue using your Personal Information. In the event of such a sale, merger, or transfer, we will notify you about the same.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may be required to disclose Personal Information due to legal or regulatory requirements in order to comply with our legal obligations, including but not limited to complying with court orders, warrants, investigations, or discovery requests.
- We may also disclose Personal Information to:
- law enforcement officers, insurance companies or others
- Credit Information Companies
- to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us or the Website
- for an insolvency proceeding involving all or part of the business or asset to which the information pertains
- respond to claims that any Personal Information violates the rights of third-parties or
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, or the general public. You agree and acknowledge that we may not inform you prior to or after disclosures made according to this section.
- Notwithstanding anything mentioned hereinabove, the Company shall not be responsible for actions or omissions of service providers or parties (including but not limited to the entities listed above) with whom the Personal Information is shared, nor shall the Company be responsible and/or liable for any additional information you may choose to provide directly to any service provider or any third party.
- Data Retention
- We will retain Personal Information for as long as the User Account is valid. We may also retain and use Personal Information after the respective business entity in relation to which we have collected your Personal Information stops, ceases, discontinues to use or avails of our Services as necessary, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and for our business purposes. Subject to this section, we will try to delete Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion.
- We value your Personal Information, which is why we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure a high level of protection. We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of securing your Personal Information from unauthorised access and improper use. As a matter of security, we make backups of our systems periodically. Although we provide appropriate firewalls, our systems are not hack-proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorised hacking, virus attacks, and technical issues are possible for which we are not liable. All Personal Information shall be securely stored on Amazon Web Services.
- You are responsible for all actions that take place under your User Account. If you choose to share User Account details and password or any Personal Information with third parties, you are solely responsible for the same. If you lose control of your User Account details, you may lose substantial control over your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions. It is your responsibility to keep your User Account and password confidential.
- Third Party Links
- Special Offers and Updates: We may send across information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter of the Company. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option to not receive these types of communication. You may unsubscribe via the unsubscribe mechanism provided in each such communication or by emailing us at the email address, provided in section 17 below.
- Service Announcements: On certain occasions or laws, we are required to send out service or Website-related announcements. We respect your privacy, however, you may not opt-out of these communications.
- Reservation of Rights
- You shall indemnify the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders, or other partners, and employees and hold the Company harmless from and against any claims and demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising out of or relating to:
- Personal Information and content that you submit or share through the Website
- or your violation of rights of another User/Business
- Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
- Limitation* of Liability
- *The limit prescribed is according to a month’s use of Insight Heroes Services.